Visit my website

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The CRAZYbooth at Sarah and Dean's wedding!

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of shooting Sarah and Dean's wedding in Huntington Beach. Every little detail was absolutely beautiful, fun and totally THEM! I will post some of the wedding images later this week. But for now I will tell you about the most fun and exciting new offer for weddings! It is the CRAZYbooth! I had a photographer man the booth (or wo-manned - thanks Jessica!) and the guests had such a blast. Here is the slideshow of how the night went! If you are interested in ordering any of the files from the night please follow the link for the shopping cart and enter the passcode: CRAZY

6 comments:

  1. SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FABULOUS!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!!! Awwesome awesome awesome!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! What a great idea, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome... that was so much fun to watch! I am sure they will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete